2011 was an interesting year with lots of highs and lows.
But rather than rehashing last year, I've decided to go on record with my New Year's Resolutions in the hopes that a permanent record will help me stay honest:
- Starting tomorrow, no alcoholic beverages until I'm under 200lbs.
- Write at least one blog post or poem (I reserve the right to keep the poems to myself) per week.
- Ride a century. The ideal would be 100-miles-to-nowhere in Cherokee.
- Play more D&D with the kids.
- Do something cool with my Freeduino
- Get a app published to the Android Market.
So here's to being the people we always wanted to be next year and here's to not beating ourselves up too much if we can't pull it off.